August 04, 2005

Google Adsense for Feeds!

That's right I recently received an e-mail from the google adsense team announcing adsense for feeds! It supports atom (the one I use) and rss feeds. I will post the ads on my blog feed(located here). So if you want to get an early glimpse check my feed daily I'll put up as soon as I get into it myself. Apparently to get the code you have to be in google adsense and just click on adsense for content and you will see an option for adsense for feeds. So good luck to any of you that want to apply! The link is here to the application(remember you have to be in adsense to begin with). All-Blogs.net

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ads inserted in RSS feeds result in very weak CTR, here's an article on the topic.
http://thinklocal.blogspot.com/2005/08/will-advertising-sponsored-content.html